Become an MTFA supporter today!
We need your help to bring great music and theatre to people who otherwise might never experience it.
By supporting us, you can be part of the story, helping to make music and theatre accessible to all. This has never been more important. You can make a real difference and get great benefits at the same time. As well as regular updates, you’ll get priority booking, and have the opportunity to attend exclusive supporter events, pre- and post-show talks, and sneak previews of new projects. Here’s how you can get involved:
Suggested donation £60 per annum (or £5 per month)
By becoming a MTFA Chorus Friend you’ll receive:
- Regular newsletters and emails from Artistic Director Thomas Guthrie, with exclusive articles and offers
- Advance information and priority ticket booking
- Invitation to exclusive events such as Q&As
- Acknowledgement of your support on our website
To become a Chorus Friend, click here and enter the relevant amount, choose how often you’d like to pay (monthly, quarterly, annually etc), and then tick the Gift Aid box if you can.
Suggested donation: £480 per annum (or £40 per month)
Become one of a smaller number of donors who want to help us make a real difference at a time of diminishing arts funding and when access to the arts is more essential than ever.
By becoming a MTFA Circle Friend you’ll receive
- All the benefits of our Chorus friends plus:
- Invitation to open rehearsals
- Invitation to private music and reception events
Meet the Artistic Director and cast after performances
To become a Circle Friend, click here and enter the relevant amount, choose how often you’d like to pay (monthly, quarterly, annually etc), and then tick the Gift Aid box if you can.